ECCC 2023 PRESS APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
CCC press registration is open for journalists regularly making editorial contributions. Editorial press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, videographers, etc. who are attending specifically to write about ECCC and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio.
Non-editorial staff, including graphic designers, marketing, public relations, and sales staff, do not qualify and should register for a professional ticket. Influencers and content creators do not qualify for press tickets and should instead register for a professional ticket under the content creator category.
Reach out to ECCCPress@ReedExpo.com if you or your team are still interested in a Press Ticket.
Press Ticket Access
ECCC press tickets provide complimentary access to the event for all four days of the event. Press tickets are extended as a courtesy of ECCC. As with all ReedPop events, ECCC is a fans-first event which means your press ticket allows access to panels if space is available.
Your press ticket DOES NOT allow:
- Early or special access into ECCC
- Guaranteed seating at panels and events
- The ability to cut lines
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Applying does not guarantee approval. You'll be notified if you have been approved or denied within 21 business days of when you submitted your application. If approved, additional information will be provided in your confirmation email and receipt. Every individual applying for an ECCC press ticket may only apply once.
- Each press ticket is issued individually. If you intend to come to ECCC with a crew (photographer, videographer, reporter, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application and be approved separately.
- ECCC reserves the right to approve or deny any application, and there is a limit to the number of press tickets provided to each organization.
- Press tickets are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught selling their press ticket will be disqualified from attending future ReedPop events. This is non-negotiable.
- Press tickets are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Tickets will not be issued to children, family, or guests.
- You must be 18 or older to qualify for a press ticket.