Our Content Creator application for 2024 is now closed. It will open for ECCC 2025 in the fall. If you’re interested in applying in the future, check out the details below and bookmark this page.
- Content Creators who have a combined following of 250,000 followers or more across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, or Twitch.
- If your follower count is less than 250,000, but your content is rad as heck and hits that geeky mark, still APPLY. We love creators with followers of all sizes and there’s still an opportunity for you to be approved depending on the volume of applications we receive <3
- Content must be unique/original, focused on pop culture or a pop culture niche, and should center around your personal brand.
- Meme accounts and people who simply repost other creators’ content need not apply.
- If approved, you must use the complimentary ticket to capture content at the event to post across your social accounts and share with your followers.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval. You'll be notified if you have been approved or denied within 21 business days of when you submitted your application. If approved, additional information will be provided in your confirmation email and receipt. Every individual applying for an ECCC Content Creator ticket under the content creator category may only apply once.
- Each Content Creator ticket is issued individually. If you create content with a team (photographer, videographer, editor, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application and be approved separately. ECCC reserves the right to limit the number of tickets provided to any organization.
- Content Creator tickets are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught selling their ticket will be disqualified from attending future ReedPop events. This is non-negotiable.
- Tickets are limited in nature and will not be issued to children, family, or guests. You must be 18 or older to qualify for a Content Creator ticket.
- Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the ECCC team, and you will be notified of your status within 21 business days.
If you’re approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a QR code for your complimentary 4-Day Content Creator ticket. If you apply and receive your approval email before the ticket mailing deadline, your physical badge will be shipped to the address you enter on your application. If you apply after the ticket mailing deadline, you can use your QR code to pick up your physical badge from Will Call.
Content Creator applications will be open until Thursday, February 15 at 11:59 PM PT. You’ll be notified if you have been approved or denied within 21 business days of when you submitted your application. We strongly recommend you apply early as once all Content Creator tickets are allocated, no more will be released and there will be no onsite Content Creator registration at ECCC.
Content Creator Ticket Access
ECCC Content Creator tickets provide complimentary access to all four days of the event. These tickets are extended as a courtesy of ECCC. As with all ReedPop events, ECCC is a fans-first event which means your ticket allows access to panels if space is available.
Your Content Creator ticket DOES NOT allow:
- Early or special access into ECCC
- Guaranteed seating at panels and events
- The ability to cut lines
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Access to celebrities
Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.