Access Medical Equipment
7612 Aurora Avenue North
Phone - 206-365-7700
Access Mobility Systems
7202 Evergreen Way
Everett, WA 98203
Phone - 425-353-6563 and 800-854-4176
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue; however, this DOES NOT include:
- Emotional support animals
- Therapy animals
- Companion animals
Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be allowed into the event and provided with the appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations.
ATMs & Concessions
All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please speak with an ECCC staff member.
We have several First Aid locations throughout the venue, indicated on the event maps and in the Mobile App. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
Special Dietary Needs
ECCC will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the event food service, please contact us at ECCCinfo@reedexpo.com for further information.
For more information on how to navigate conventions with a disability, checkout this guide from our friends at Popverse.